Fishing in Kukkolankoski
Tornionjoki river is the biggest free-flowing river in Europe in which whitefish and salmon spawn. The traditional form of fishing in "the Channel", as the water system is sometimes called, is salmon trolling without a motor (by rowing boat).
The program contains, - rowing preliminary guidance to the fishing spot.
Fishing takes place in two customers per boat, first guide to show fishing areas and after that customers continue fishing, this program 'base' is a ferry on the river.
Fishing guidance additional hours, if necessary is 60 e / hour
- Tour Duration: two – three hours program, time depends group size
- Group size: minimum two person and up to 10 person the program
- Price: 85 e / person
- Supplement: Tornionjoki lure fishing joint permit price 20 e / adult / 24hour, ages 15-under18 / 10 e. Children under 15 years of age do not need joint permit.
- Please note that in Tornionjoki river fishing is not allowed between Sunday 7pm and Monday 7pm.
Season from 1st of June to 15th of September.
- Rowboat rental 65e / day, incl. outboard motor, oars, life jackets
- Salmon fishing equipments – two rod/reel set 35e / day -incl. the lures ( 4pc) set